Dr. Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandbox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandbox

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
332
Reaction score
858
Location
Northeast Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
I recently purchased a Maculiceps Tang from Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. This has always been one of my dream fish, so I wanted to make sure I ordered from a place that prioritizes fish health — and they absolutely do.
Although it took a little longer to receive my order, I truly appreciate that they wait for appropriate weather conditions before shipping to ensure the safety of the fish. I also opted for the additional 2-week quarantine service, and it gave me great peace of mind.
The fish arrived alive, healthy, and extremely well-packaged. Acclimation was smooth, and the tang adjusted to my tank very quickly. Within a hour it was swimming around the tank. Today is day two and it's doing wonderful! You can tell they genuinely care about the condition of their livestock.
Overall, it was a great experience, and I would definitely order from them again — especially for special or dream fish purchases.
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_29C99C0B-E40F-4AD5-8E79-869C9CF0D3BF_1.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • Messenger_creation_D9395602-37E5-4544-BAA4-31B19834B840_1.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • Messenger_creation_AED65FA6-DAC3-4B3B-B10E-24F478C7429C_1.mp4
    2 MB
  • Messenger_creation_2DD8E79A-FEF4-4F35-9254-17FB3848AC0B.mp4
    6.1 MB
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new