• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bounce combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I have 3 bounce available. All pictures are wyswyg. Frankenstein, Sunkist, and Gonzo golden dragon Bounce! Will not split up the group. The price is $649 Shipped to 48 lower states via FedEx overnight. Standard Doa

CBCF8930-98E8-4178-86E5-8E852E56D841.jpeg

DD136BB9-EEF7-4CD4-B810-FCF0944456E3.jpeg

648A7BEF-B5D3-44EE-861F-40F94351F663.jpeg

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you in the business of selling and flipping Corals? Bc you literally get those corals for free from someone I know.

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Free or not they r his to sell . Show some restraint next time and just don’t buy. No need to bash his sell thread .... c’mon man !!!!

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not against selling or buying. I did in fact made a few grands purchase here before. But he tricked new member that are new into reef. He told my friend that he cannot keep lps and wants bounce mushroom. So he give my friends dying or junk lps and get them free. My friend feels bad for him and want to help him out. Is this ethical? If you are into flipping then you need to report to IRS..

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This should not be the site where people take advantage of other new members. There is a difference betweeen hobby vs business vs flipper.

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jayala12. I am not a kind of friend where I can let other people take advantage of my friend. I hope your friend does not have a friend like you.

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s not about friendship. It’s about time and place. There is a direct message function on this site. U probably should of used that first to voice your concerns with the seller directly. Not on his sale thread. That’s all I’m saying. Do you get it now ?

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why cannot I Make this public? And let other beware. Do you really get it now and understand where I am coming from? Probably not

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude u said he got them free! If ur friend sold them for 100 and he sells them for 1000 and someone buys them. Good for him. What does it matter if it’s his coral now. Maybe instead of worrying about this person selling them u should tell ur friend not to be giving away bounce mushrooms!!!

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am right. You still do not get it. If I worry about people making money in the wrong way then I cannot do what I do. Flipping is just a small part. To be continue....

OP
OP
S

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol Matthew I’m sorry but you must be mistaken me with someone else. Not of my bounce mushrooms are given to me for free. Please do your research before attacking anyone. As for now I will report you.

OP
OP
S

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not about friendship. It’s about time and place. There is a direct message function on this site. U probably should of used that first to voice your concerns with the seller directly. Not on his sale thread. That’s all I’m saying. Do you get it now ?

He probably didn’t message me bc mr Matthew is just out to try and ruin my reputation with his rumors

OP
OP
S

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and who is your friend and why isn’t he calling me out if you guys think I’m so crooked? Since you already hijacked my sales thread let’s turn it into a forum then.

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you reported me, the site sponsor can review my case. If they want I may be able to send them the info. Do not worrry the site sponsor already know about this. Lastly are you admitting you are selling Corals regularly because base on your belief I ruin you reputation for future business sale? By the way I never intend to attack you. What i post is public and I know people can view so I just post question and my opinion.

OP
OP
S

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you reported me, the site sponsor can review my case. If they want I may be able to send them the info. Do not worrry the site sponsor already know about this. Lastly are you admitting you are selling Corals regularly because base on your belief I ruin you reputation for future business sale? By the way I never intend to attack you. What i post is public and I know people can view so I just post question and my opinion.

Let me get this straight I have to get permission from you to sell corals regular or not? If I do or if I don’t, it’s non of your business! You sir is delusional

Matthew chung

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let end the posting here and let the site sponsor follow up. Reef2reef is a good place and we should not ruin it for everyone. I may be wrong about my opinion or asking you that question. Why keep posting with each other and drag on? Plus I may be delusional, so why keep talking to a delusional person? So let keep this place clean and let sponsor follow up? Thanks

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I got him going so I’m sorry. I just don’t get where he is coming from. It’s just hard to believe someone would give away a bounce mushroom cuz they feel sorry for someone.. it’s just blowing my mind the way this guy is . Like I said sorry and good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back