Bounce/Frankenstein/unique mushrooms

RaeRae

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
546
Reaction score
46
Location
Mt Airy,nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to drop some coin on some mushrooms. Frankenstein, bounce, and any other unique mushrooms.
 
I have this jawbreaker that has some red and bounces starting on it. I have a quarter next to it in photos to show the size.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9132.jpeg
    IMG_9132.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_9049.jpeg
    IMG_9049.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9050.jpeg
    IMG_9050.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9051.jpeg
    IMG_9051.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 79
Looking to drop some coin on some mushrooms. Frankenstein, bounce, and any other unique mushrooms.
Can’t send you a pm but I have a Godzilla, Frankenstein, boogeyman bounce mushroom
I don’t know why you can’t send me a PM. Do you know or can you give me prices and sizes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new