Bounce jawbreaker

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreekGreg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GreekGreg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
54E44614-CF6B-4DBA-BFC4-0987D721D0EE.jpeg
54E44614-CF6B-4DBA-BFC4-0987D721D0EE.jpeg
What is this jawbreaker worth? I have some current offers just trying to get a 2nd opinion. Tia
 
If I were selling it due to it bouncing probably 800-1000 for the size.
 
If I were selling it due to it bouncing probably 800-1000 for the size.
Ya that’s what I was thinking. Currently have an offer for 800. Thanks for the input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new