Bouncing zoas?

TilleysReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
20
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have 'bouncing' zoas? This is a first for me. It happened over the past three months.
1000078252.jpg
 
similar?

 
I don’t have any but those are really cool. Basically a blasto with zoa colorations. Hoping that this happens with some of my zoas
 
As you can see here, I have other corals doing the same thing as well. I have a high quality multi spec par meter, so the light should be good. Kessil lights. I know it's all speculation what causes it, but regardless, still really interesting.
1000078365.jpg
 
As you can see here, I have other corals doing the same thing as well. I have a high quality multi spec par meter, so the light should be good. Kessil lights. I know it's all speculation what causes it, but regardless, still really interesting.
1000078365.jpg
I do think that that is common for blastos, mostly for merlettis but is also present in wellsi
 
Anyone else have 'bouncing' zoas? This is a first for me. It happened over the past three months.
1000078252.jpg
You need to come up with some crazy name for them and sell them for 900 bucks a polyp stat. Bounce mushrooms are a thing of the past get your bounce zoa's today!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new