Bowerbanki

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsw0716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
269
Reaction score
119
Location
Fairfield, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been interested in one from my LFS. Any opinions on these? I've fallen in love with Acans the past few months and there's a nice Bower my LFS has and I know they are both pretty similar. Plus, I just really like the name 😆
 
I prefer bowers to acans. Buy it!
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars
 
I wouldn’t put them too close but they don’t really have sweepers
 
Technically not Acans (only true Acanthastrea are echinata and pachysepta).

They should do fine next to Micromussa, as neither of them are particularly aggressive, but I would need careful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new