Bowerbankii. Sand bed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gadbery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gadbery

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
54
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a bowebankii today. It’s about 4 inches long 4-6 heads. Can I plce this on the sand bed directly and it still grow well or do I need to put it on a frag tile. (Don’t currently have one)
 
I like having a rock or tile underneath my coral but some folks place things on the sand . Normally a Bower would be on a rock and not on the sand in the wild.
Frags imo do better if they a glued in one place and not moving around, again, like they are found in the wild, in place and growing up to fit in their place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new