• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bowser Colony

ygon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
254
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asking $500 shipped. Counted over 20 polyps. It's on a 2" disc.
IMG_20190720_094203.jpg

IMG_20190720_093748.jpg

IMG_20190720_093837.jpg

Mother colony before I cut it.
IMG_20190524_195603.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is this still for sale? About to buy something else so let me know. 201-693-7500
 
These are all sold. Thank you for the interest.
 
Your bowzers look so bright! may I ask what lights you have them under and where you have them placed in your tank? Also, what camera are you using?
 
I run radion G4 Pros AB+ schedule, but I've had them under gen 1 reef breeders running a custom color combo of mostly blue about a year ago. They've been in my tank for many years now. These are the "original" Bowsers. Right now they are on the bottom of my tank but I've had them higher up as well and they've always maintained their color. The pictures were taken with a pixel2 phone and a gel filter. Its an accurate representation of what they look like in my tank. Hope that helps
 
I run radion G4 Pros AB+ schedule, but I've had them under gen 1 reef breeders running a custom color combo of mostly blue about a year ago. They've been in my tank for many years now. These are the "original" Bowsers. Right now they are on the bottom of my tank but I've had them higher up as well and they've always maintained their color. The pictures were taken with a pixel2 phone and a gel filter. Its an accurate representation of what they look like in my tank. Hope that helps

awesome thanks for the reply! I read somewhere that the "originals" all melted away
 
Shoot me a pm if you want more details on lineage. I don't want to keep pushing others threads down since these are all sold.

Mods please lock the thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new