• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BPC Flamethrower Chalice Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
67
Location
Long Beach, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about selling my 2 eye bpc, 2 eye my miami, 4-6 eye purple urkle, 4-6 eye jayda's watermelon and 3 large colonies of some other nice colored chalices one of them being the same coral as the tyree purple monster chalice. 1000. anybody interested? I'm not fully committed because I like these chalice but i wanna get a new light. I'll post pic later
 
IMG_6302.jpg
 
I'm not will to sell the flamethrower separately. I'm using it as an incentive to sell the rest. I'll post wysiwyg pics of all the chalices this weekend. first come first serve
 
Wow, what a great price for this pack. The BPC flamethrower and My Miami already cover the cost, which means all the other corals are just icing on the cake.

I would jump on this deal, but I already got a BPC and MM.

If anybody wants to split the pack,, I'd be willing to join in.

Steezy, what city are you located at?
 
Thanks for all the responses. I will get back to everyone that pm'd me. I have a busy day today and i dont want to take pics with just the actinics so I'll post and reply tomorrow.
 
great pack Steezy should go quick the pic looks good
 
hello all. I live in snoop's hood. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be donating 10 percent of your funds to the long beach mission. So not only will you be getting nice corals, but you will make an impact in somebody's life. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new