Brackets for ati sunpower

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alan600
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alan600

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
275
Reaction score
7
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought my first Ati sunpower it's a 6 bulb 48 inch fixture . I need some help I can't hang it of my ceiling it's to high . I was wondering if I can find brakets that connect to the stand ? I really don't wanna make some brakets if some makes them .
 
This worked OK for the 48" led sunpower I just received this Christmas http://www.amazon.com/Brightsky-Aquarium-Suspension-Bracket-Hanging/dp/B00E9LU9OS I have since mounted in my ceiling with the included hanging kit.

12391374_1137894292895252_8270691984356114287_n.jpg
 
I have mine mounted to the wall behind the tank and the light being supported by some shelf brackets. I actually have another one mounted in a very similar way.

nmHZMVc.jpg
 
Yeah I checked ebay but there a bit too much I think I will have to do a diy project . Thanks guys for the suggestions and pictures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new