• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Branching GSP

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This particular variety of GSP (Briareum) will encrust about 2-3" base then grow verticially.
$30 per frag. WYSIWYG

Pick up in Ladera Ranch, CA.

Overnight Shipping: $30 within California, $58 within the US. I usually ship on Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.

DOA Policy: Picture of dead coral in sealed shipping bag due within 1 hour of first delivery attempt. Replacement coral, credit, or refund will be issued at the seller's discretion. If replacement coral is available, buyer is responsible for actual replacement shipping costs. Not responsible for carrier shipping delays. All sales final. Any violation of this policy will result in no replacement coral, credit, or refund. By purchasing my coral you are agreeing to the terms of this DOA Policy.

50F678EE-C639-4F6E-9AE2-2AB6D6B65376.jpeg

2B06C7BB-9A51-4798-BB62-C1FC58F8EC79.jpeg
ADF5EBAA-9352-4969-9BC6-04ED37B437C9.jpeg

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a clean tank. what's your secret to keep the bed clean?

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.

I made a few more frags today but they will need a few weeks to heal. Please message me if you you are interested.

BG107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a review, I ordered 2 of these GSP frags (B and C). They arrived this morning after being shipped last night by op. The packaging was very well done. The corals were well situated in a Styrofoam container with a heating pack! (it was quite cold in the morning so I was very happy about this). The two corals looked very good and have started to open up already. The corals are much bigger than I anticipated, the picture actually make them look smaller lol. Would for sure buy again from op, great purchase!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a review, I ordered 2 of these GSP frags (B and C). They arrived this morning after being shipped last night by op. The packaging was very well done. The corals were well situated in a Styrofoam container with a heating pack! (it was quite cold in the morning so I was very happy about this). The two corals looked very good and have started to open up already. The corals are much bigger than I anticipated, the picture actually make them look smaller lol. Would for sure buy again from op, great purchase!
Thank you for the purchase and kind words. Glad to hear the frags made it there safely. Hope they thrive in your tank. Happy Reefing.

nden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messaged @mnml to see if there were any more frags available. Was pleasantly surprised at opening up the package to see such a large frag. Used a zip tie to help support it Can’t wait for it to fully open and support itself.

B54EA803-FC94-4637-96AB-EF82A36BD979.jpeg

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messaged @mnml to see if there were any more frags available. Was pleasantly surprised at opening up the package to see such a large frag. Used a zip tie to help support it Can’t wait for it to fully open and support itself.

B54EA803-FC94-4637-96AB-EF82A36BD979.jpeg
Thank you for the kind words. Frag is looking great. I like the idea of the zip tie to temporarily support it. It should encrust that plug and start branching.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back