• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Branching GSP

Item Price
$5 and up
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Alan_J_MN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
431
Reaction score
2,473
Location
Rochester, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s time to cull some of my GSP! I haven’t fragged any as yet. There is more than shown in pic. Any size available: single branch, or multi- branch.

Asking $5 per inch. Local pick-up. Not really set up to ship, but could consider shipping larger order.

2100B03A-13C8-4041-B7BC-F0BE70740D28.jpeg
 
I’d be interested in multiple large branches if you can ship?
 
I think it’s time to cull some of my GSP! I haven’t fragged any as yet. There is more than shown in pic. Any size available: single branch, or multi- branch.

Asking $5 per inch. Local pick-up. Not really set up to ship, but could consider shipping larger order.

2100B03A-13C8-4041-B7BC-F0BE70740D28.jpeg
PM ME !!
I will take 10-15" and can have Speedee delivery pick up and ship to me- I pay pickup and ship
Im getting rid of leaves shortly but will check back
Entire right side may work for me
 
I'd take $100 worth
 
I think it’s time to cull some of my GSP! I haven’t fragged any as yet. There is more than shown in pic. Any size available: single branch, or multi- branch.

Asking $5 per inch. Local pick-up. Not really set up to ship, but could consider shipping larger order.

2100B03A-13C8-4041-B7BC-F0BE70740D28.jpeg
Hey I live rochester mn too u got number I could get to contact u...I'm interested in some your gsp
 
I think it’s time to cull some of my GSP! I haven’t fragged any as yet. There is more than shown in pic. Any size available: single branch, or multi- branch.

Asking $5 per inch. Local pick-up. Not really set up to ship, but could consider shipping larger order.

2100B03A-13C8-4041-B7BC-F0BE70740D28.jpeg
I'm interested in a few inches, what city are you located in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new