Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So one of the main reason for a 80% water change in my tank was not just for rescape but also my nem didn’t look good. Just got home. Lights are on. And my nem looks so much better than it did. #road2recovery
08782cdea70fefac30cc5e1e64557f14.jpg

Always love pics of these tanks!!! Can’t wait until mine catches up!! Jelly!!!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should talk about the desire for navy blue nails. Not that I am judging.
Enabling or supporting? Hmmmmm
Unless it’s from lack of oxygen or the repetitive pounding of the pavement and the shoe and they all fall off. Although once a year or two ago my brother fell asleep at our annual family get together in Pgh and I painted his toenails pink. He didn’t notice them until after a round of gold with a potential client the next day at the country club!!! Still hasn’t gotten me back!!

I should have clarified, I was referring to running when I mentioned ramping my mileage up. It will take some time as this is week 4 and I will come in between 25 and 30 miles. Hopefully, in about 2 more months, or less, I'll double current numbers, at least. Then another 1.5 months after that will up it to a minimum of 80 miles per week. When running high-mileage weeks, toenails often start looking funky and I like painting them navy blue. I've got a few goals I set, a few years ago, that are still goals and I will not achieve them without sacrifice and pushing myself.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have clarified, I was referring to running when I mentioned ramping my mileage up. It will take some time as this is week 4 and I will come in between 25 and 30 miles. Hopefully, in about 2 more months, or less, I'll double current numbers, at least. Then another 1.5 months after that will up it to a minimum of 80 miles per week. When running high-mileage weeks, toenails often start looking funky and I like painting them navy blue. I've got a few goals I set, a few years ago, that are still goals and I will not achieve them without sacrifice and pushing myself.
You can do it

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You got this..just cover those puppies up if they are nailless for the block party!! Nobody likes to see snails without the shell! Although I do have pretty slick technique for removing them. Done many from the tailgate of truck driving around my rural medicine rounds!! Tailgate = operating table in the heartland!! Hooch = anesthetic...nothing extra for the stick to bite on.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So one of the main reason for a 80% water change in my tank was not just for rescape but also my nem didn’t look good. Just got home. Lights are on. And my nem looks so much better than it did. #road2recovery
08782cdea70fefac30cc5e1e64557f14.jpg
I'm glad he looks better!

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how to turn on dark mode at least? Something about this layout and colors are giving me a headache.
Dont know about in the browser, but I use Tapatalk in night mode. Site change hasnt bothered me haha

I may some text from the heading burned into my phone screen , but we wont talk about that..
ea22ec311af6609af5c5eba72c4b87f6.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back