OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some really pretty barnacles to add to the tank. I know things are balancing in the new tank, when can I add them?

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not gonna share

IMG_20170610_180547558.jpg

I know this is old, but your thread is REALLY long and honestly, I want to read it all so "bear" with me... I can't drink those anymore after I opened one, took a big ol' swig and it had curdled. Little Miss Muffet sitting on her tuffet curdled. I about threw up. After that, I make my own iced coffee. About the only way I can drink coffee. I don't like hot drinks.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know this is old, but your thread is REALLY long and honestly, I want to read it all so "bear" with me... I can't drink those anymore after I opened one, took a big ol' swig and it had curdled. Little Miss Muffet sitting on her tuffet curdled. I about threw up. After that, I make my own iced coffee. About the only way I can drink coffee. I don't like hot drinks.
I don't expect you to read it. :) No offense taken.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the party! There's a lot of just goofing off in there so dont kill yourself catching up.

@Katrina71 throws the best parties!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! Nothing is totally happy yet. I have had fun learning from y'all. I'm just some nerdy girl tryin' to make it work.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly this week has been super stressful on a personal level. I may have just given up if it weren't for you guys. I owe ya a beer some day.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay caught up! Don't worry I had snacks along the way... so I almost just impulse bought these...
0825171-117t.jpg

But, then I remembered that I really want a pair of candy bassletts... if anyone wants them feel free. They are Biota cpative bred and eat frozen brine... wild caught are hard to keep alive.

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay caught up! Don't worry I had snacks along the way... so I almost just impulse bought these...
0825171-117t.jpg

But, then I remembered that I really want a pair of candy bassletts... if anyone wants them feel free. They are Biota cpative bred and eat frozen brine... wild caught are hard to keep alive.

Man, candy basslets are awesome! Hard on the wallet though!

@ZoaCollector had one awhile back. I'd shoot him a pm, one hellacious fish vendor. I one had him call personally to help with a sick fish, and I didn't even but it from him.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You are selling those guys? Those are pretty. I'm sure somebody will gladly home them for you.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, candy basslets are awesome! Hard on the wallet though!

@ZoaCollector had one awhile back. I'd shoot him a pm, one hellacious fish vendor. I one had him call personally to help with a sick fish, and I didn't even but it from him.

Yes, very hard on the wallet. But so beautiful. I'll be saving up for a pair for a while then I'll give him a shout. I got a golden dwarf moray from him earlier this year, but I lost him to carpet surfing in QT after my velvet disaster. Completely heart broke me. Almost gave up the hobby, but I just kept at it.

You are selling those guys? Those are pretty. I'm sure somebody will gladly home them for you.

No they are, or were not sure if they sold yet, on LiveAquaria Divers Den. They are captive bred, and eat frozen foods. The wild caught ones usually end up starving because they are hard to feed. Sand sifters...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back