Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, us old folks have to turn in for the evening. It has been a great day looking at all the pictures. I hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I did. We grew closer as a family today - and have some nice incriminating photos to boot! ;-)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God... pictures were so terrible back when you didn’t know what they looked like before you got the film developed. Tons of terrible pictures - talking, eyes closed, etc. I can only find one band pic. Here’s an appropriate “awkward age” picture of me. We were netting on the barrier islands and cataloguing what we found and releasing. First time I saw a sea cucumber was that day.

954BB5F0-EF03-4B73-93C8-CBE35189D21B.jpeg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have posted this one somewhere in this thread before, but I am sure not everyone has seen it. My first fish. The rod & reel was a plastic toy that came from TG&Y. It was the the kind that had a magnet on the end of the line to catch magnetic fish. :)

It was my first time fishing and my dad told me to bring my rod & reel. Well he put a hook and a bait shrimp on the end of the line and I just dropped the line in the water close to the bank. If you haven't ever tried to land a flounder on a cheap toy, it was quite the epic struggle. Ha!

FirstFish1.jpg
That is beyond adorable. Great moment to catch too!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

Since my store isn't the sponsor of this forum, I will have to let the store build thread go.

I am sorry.

You can watch for more from my website: www.mainstreetaquariums.com

The store is still being opened!

I call B...S...! I can understand it but it's still B...S...!

Anxiously waiting on updates now!

I wonder if you posted some tidbits (Just not everything) in here if they would delete them too?
My point exactly, this thread is just too big and too fast

HandsomeImpressionableDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Don't kid yourselves. They watch everything. It's actually creepy and gustapo-like. Hey, I get it, it's a private forum. I still think it's a big 'ol steaming pile of ****!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call B...S...! I can understand it but it's still B...S...!

Don't kid yourselves. They watch everything. It's actually creepy and gustapo-like. Hey, I get it, it's a private forum. I still think it's a big 'ol steaming pile of ****!
Just do not get yerself all mad and reprimanded. We need you, brother. It is a private site and they can do whatever they want. Just like you can run your business your way. I am not taking sides, but we all make sacrifices for friends and loved ones and this is one I make because of you folks.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 75.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back