Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. Only because I love you folks. My mom cut my hair and put me in this shirt for picture day. Yeah, she has absolutely no taste or style.
84BAE985-CB9A-4D0B-AAB0-E0DA26411B1A.jpeg
HA! Great pic! This has been a hoot!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. Only because I love you folks. My mom cut my hair and put me in this shirt for picture day. Yeah, she has absolutely no taste or style.

I think she has excellent taste and she was thinking of the future, possibly this very moment when you no longer had any shame and posted this pic up for everyone to see. It's a long term plan for a moment of personal growth so far from when that day happened. :)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha, y'all check this out. My oldest cousin and me around 1989 or so, pretty sure I was 4, MAYBE 5. He claims he was no more than 19 in this photo... that snake was huge.

20190814_224514.jpg

Here is the last time I think I saw him in person... maybe I've seen him since and dont remember. Dont have photo evidence tho. 2011, 26 and 41. I look like a baby, hahaha

FB_IMG_1565837169058.jpg

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats far better than the parachute pants of the early '90s. My Aunt used to make them for me. Lol
Definitely agree! I remember vividly shutting the car door on my parachute pants and ripping the butt out as I tried to walk away. Lol

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely agree! I remember vividly shutting the car door on my parachute pants and ripping the butt out as I tried to walk away. Lol
Hahahahaha! Not laughing at you, just laughing with you.
animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That reminded me of a date once. Never went out with a guy that had a truck. This one was tall. I ripped the entire back out of my skirt getting in. Luckily, it was in my parent's driveway and I got to change clothes.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I happen to like that shirt!

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have posted this one somewhere in this thread before, but I am sure not everyone has seen it. My first fish. The rod & reel was a plastic toy that came from TG&Y. It was the the kind that had a magnet on the end of the line to catch magnetic fish. :)

It was my first time fishing and my dad told me to bring my rod & reel. Well he put a hook and a bait shrimp on the end of the line and I just dropped the line in the water close to the bank. If you haven't ever tried to land a flounder on a cheap toy, it was quite the epic struggle. Ha!

FirstFish1.jpg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if I could find an old band pic...

Talking about dates... I was on one of my first dates with a guy and decided to take a short cut through the bushes. About 50 feet later I felt something slithering up my pants. I grabbed the head and calmly told the guy to take my pants off. His face was priceless. He was like what? Everyone can see us! -in total shock. I was like “take my freaking pants off”. A little bit more forceful this time. He again declined. I then got angry and said, there is an animal in my pants. Take them off NOOOOOWWWW!!! he finally took them off for me to find a giant lizard decided to hitch hike. I suspect it was not the way he anticipated taking my pants off. ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cameras didn't show up in Canada till a few years ago, so sadly no embarrassing childhood pics, only memories :)

It's a shame we are so far behind you guys we miss out on so much.
Pics or we will come to your house and stay for a whole week!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 78.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back