Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to be honest, I didnt have enough to go through 1400+ pages, but hey, pretty entertaining!... And those cookies!!!! :p

But if you don't read them all you don't get to fully immerse yourself in the wonders of this thread. You'll always be an outsider looking in;Watching

Now get to reading, there are important life lessons in this thread you need to experience;Bookworm

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most recent life lessons....

#1 and this can not be overstated, DO NOT, come here for advice on a purchase, it will immediately lead to you spending about double what you were intending on.

#2 thanks to a certain someone, we now for the rest of our lives have to deal with the fact that old angry bald hippy Yoda is an actual thing and he really exists.

#3 Your tank can be dryer than the Sahara desert and still call yourself a reefer.

#4 Cookies are delicious.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most recent life lessons....

#1 and this can not be overstated, DO NOT, come here for advice on a purchase, it will immediately lead to you spending about double what you were intending on.

#2 thanks to a certain someone, we now for the rest of our lives have to deal with the fact that old angry bald hippy Yoda is an actual thing and he really exists.

#3 Your tank can be dryer than the Sahara desert and still call yourself a reefer.

#4 Cookies are delicious.
#5 moustaches rock

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, I don't remember ever having a real redhead in my life. Y'all are a little rare where I live. Couldn't say on the sweets & mayo.
Too bad, one of the best and craziest dates in my life was a red head! She was one of the quirkyest, off the wall, people I ever met! If she would have taken me home I might have stayed forever....but we were only in high school so those things last for five or six minutes and then the feeling passes! Still a great memory though. I could just watch her face for hours ... she was just that fun!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#5 moustaches rock
Talking about diabeetus and moustaches, I always grow out my beard then decide to shave it all off. And every time I shave a freaky goatee or weird mustache and wait for my wife to get home. Just to see the look on her face.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
78690C2E-09CC-414E-BCD9-76ED234CAC92.gif

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to eat the other 10 halves she didn’t finish. ❤
It took me a long time. But I did the math: ten halves equals 5. And I didn’t even need a calculator

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to be honest, I didnt have enough to go through 1400+ pages, but hey, pretty entertaining!... And those cookies!!!! :p

I thought I checked it all the time... and recently realized they average a flow of 500 pph (posts per hour).

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me a long time. But I did the math: ten halves equals 5. And I didn’t even need a calculator
We’re you doing the hands across HK today? I saw that on the news.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back