Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

When Sierra died, I swore I would never have another Husky, or large dog. Less than two months later, the wife saw Cassie on the internet. Six hour round trip just to pick her up. I hope she doesn't get as big as our other two. Saber is almost the size of a German Shepard. Long legs for a Husky (and they are pure-bread).

Zoey turned out MUCH smaller than the vet thought she would, they were guessing around 85-95 pounds. Shes sitting at 65 pounds right now and a touch over weight (Not Dads fault atall BTW). Shes one third Siberian/ Pyrenees/ Spoiled brat.

20190707_210135.jpg


Winter on the other hand is a monster at 115 pounds shes one third Lab/ Pyrenees/ Garbage disposal.

20190703_095400.jpg
 
You know what makes a weird looking dog? A Lab and a Dachshund. I saw one at someone's house while handling a claim. A Lab with sawed off legs. Very strange looking dog. He was very friendly.
Had a neighborhood dog that was German Shepherd/Dachshund. It was a little freak!
 
I have to be honest, I didnt have enough to go through 1400+ pages, but hey, pretty entertaining!... And those cookies!!!! :p

But if you don't read them all you don't get to fully immerse yourself in the wonders of this thread. You'll always be an outsider looking in;Watching

Now get to reading, there are important life lessons in this thread you need to experience;Bookworm
 
Most recent life lessons....

#1 and this can not be overstated, DO NOT, come here for advice on a purchase, it will immediately lead to you spending about double what you were intending on.

#2 thanks to a certain someone, we now for the rest of our lives have to deal with the fact that old angry bald hippy Yoda is an actual thing and he really exists.

#3 Your tank can be dryer than the Sahara desert and still call yourself a reefer.

#4 Cookies are delicious.
 
Most recent life lessons....

#1 and this can not be overstated, DO NOT, come here for advice on a purchase, it will immediately lead to you spending about double what you were intending on.

#2 thanks to a certain someone, we now for the rest of our lives have to deal with the fact that old angry bald hippy Yoda is an actual thing and he really exists.

#3 Your tank can be dryer than the Sahara desert and still call yourself a reefer.

#4 Cookies are delicious.
#5 moustaches rock
 
Sadly, I don't remember ever having a real redhead in my life. Y'all are a little rare where I live. Couldn't say on the sweets & mayo.
Too bad, one of the best and craziest dates in my life was a red head! She was one of the quirkyest, off the wall, people I ever met! If she would have taken me home I might have stayed forever....but we were only in high school so those things last for five or six minutes and then the feeling passes! Still a great memory though. I could just watch her face for hours ... she was just that fun!
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new