Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Corals.com

dantimdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We are both excited about the trip. We agreed not to hurry and just enjoy the adventure.
We are excited you all are coming!

My problem is, lately, I have to rush everywhere. Whether it's 30 minutes or 9 hours away. Rush rush rush!

In the last month I have been to Missouri, Dickson Tn twice, Birmingham and Montgomery.

In the next month I will go back to Missouri, Knoxville, Montgomery and possibly Atlanta.

I have been invited to Florida to tour a hatchery/distributor but doubt I will be able to go.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
We are excited you all are coming!

My problem is, lately, I have to rush everywhere. Whether it's 30 minutes or 9 hours away. Rush rush rush!

In the last month I have been to Missouri, Dickson Tn twice, Birmingham and Montgomery.

In the next month I will go back to Missouri, Knoxville, Montgomery and possibly Atlanta.

I have been invited to Florida to tour a hatchery/distributor but doubt I will be able to go.
Exactly why we aren't!!!

dantimdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, it's not much to look at but I wanted to pull back the curtain and let everyone see what goes into building a shop like this.

That way, when they see it completed, they can appreciate the work that was done.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, it's not much to look at but I wanted to pull back the curtain and let everyone see what goes into building a shop like this.

That way, when they see it completed, they can appreciate the work that was done.
I was kidding about wearing something that couldn't be posted on here btw.

Corals.com

What is the deciding factor(s) for why you choose the salt you use? Mulitple choice available!

• Price

Votes: 238 40.8%
  • Brand Loyality

Votes: 67 11.5%
  • Mixes Easy

Votes: 191 32.7%
  • Mixes Clean

Votes: 222 38.0%
  • Mixes to the right parameters

Votes: 354 60.6%
  • Easy to get

Votes: 174 29.8%