Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Corals.com

dantimdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We are both excited about the trip. We agreed not to hurry and just enjoy the adventure.
We are excited you all are coming!

My problem is, lately, I have to rush everywhere. Whether it's 30 minutes or 9 hours away. Rush rush rush!

In the last month I have been to Missouri, Dickson Tn twice, Birmingham and Montgomery.

In the next month I will go back to Missouri, Knoxville, Montgomery and possibly Atlanta.

I have been invited to Florida to tour a hatchery/distributor but doubt I will be able to go.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
We are excited you all are coming!

My problem is, lately, I have to rush everywhere. Whether it's 30 minutes or 9 hours away. Rush rush rush!

In the last month I have been to Missouri, Dickson Tn twice, Birmingham and Montgomery.

In the next month I will go back to Missouri, Knoxville, Montgomery and possibly Atlanta.

I have been invited to Florida to tour a hatchery/distributor but doubt I will be able to go.
Exactly why we aren't!!!

dantimdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, it's not much to look at but I wanted to pull back the curtain and let everyone see what goes into building a shop like this.

That way, when they see it completed, they can appreciate the work that was done.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, it's not much to look at but I wanted to pull back the curtain and let everyone see what goes into building a shop like this.

That way, when they see it completed, they can appreciate the work that was done.
I was kidding about wearing something that couldn't be posted on here btw.

Do consider yourself a successful reef keeper?

• Yes (tell us in the thread what it takes to keep a healthy reef)

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • No I wouldn't consider myself successful yet

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 5 8.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors