OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was kinda an impulse buy. Got it when I first set up my 20 gal a few yrs ago, not sure if it was even cycled at that point. Thought it was pretty cool, but no one at the lfs warned me it was capable of eating a fish...Well I definitely figured that out quickly after the puffer incident:oops:
I'm glad you decided to keep him. He's really beautiful. If you've had him for years, that's pretty awesome. I'd love to have a starfish only tank at some point.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello. Mom has that big scary phone thing.
IMG_20191016_095353480.jpg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After seeing the little new guy, I'm pretty sure he is a bicolor. He was labeled as a lipstick in the store. He was a completely different color, but he had a blue devil damsel in with him. It doesn't matter to me what he is. I love him.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so not going to listen, men toes just ewwww! ;)
If you don't like the toes in the sand part, you really won't like the other body part in the sand part. :p

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't like the toes in the sand part, you really won't like the other body part in the sand part. :p

You noticed the toes curled in the sand as well, made me happy, I know that feeling as well, love hitting the beach and getting my feet in the sand?! ;)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You noticed the toes curled in the sand as well, made me happy, I know that feeling as well, love hitting the beach and getting my feet in the sand?! ;)
My favorite feeling - well, almost. :) It occurs to me that most everyone has pics of their feet in here, except me. So, a shot of my feet in the sand and my hand around a rum and cola (not pictured) in Orange Beach, AL. A few years ago. :-(

Feet2.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite feeling - well, almost. :) It occurs to me that most everyone has pics of their feet in here, except me. So, a shot of my feet in the sand and my hand around a rum and cola (not pictured) in Orange Beach, AL. A few years ago. :-(

Feet2.jpg
I haven't posted feet or leg photos. I don't even think I have any.
The next best feeling to bare feet in sand is a brand new pair of socks.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning thread loyalists!

Old spam - from when I actually had a tank ...

I never could get a good picture of this tank (my 140). It looks like a rock wall scape, but it is actually two islands, connected with a large arch in the center. There was a huge hole in the center of the scape and you could see all the way back to corals on the back wall. Two-dimensional pics just never captured what it really looked like. :(

Reef-8-17-11.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 97 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back