Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mate,I messaged "I love your bare bottom" accidentally to caveman, I was thinking tanks! ;)

Are you falling for his feet too???? They certainly aren't bare though ;Hilarious

I knew you would. Thank you. He got to go home, but still sounds rough. I appreciate the prayers.

That's awesome to hear!! Hopefully he gets back on track soon and all is well:)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_20191015_172650660.jpg

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mate, I messaged "I love your bare bottom" accidentally to caveman, I was thinking tanks! ;)
Well, I hope you were talking about tanks .... not that there is anything wrong with that if you weren't. :p

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought green where fish eaters
Yes, they can be if the fish is really small and slow or if they’re sick. It actually attempted to eat my sick valentine puffer. I took the puffer from it before it had a chance to actually eat it, but it was pretty much the kill shot.

On the other hand, I had it in a tank with a yellow tail damsel and a Bangaii cardinal and they got along well. Not sure if I would keep a shrimp with it though, lol.

It prolly has something to do with how well you feed it, too.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they can be if the fish is really small and slow or if they’re sick. It actually attempted to eat my sick valentine puffer. I took the puffer from it before it had a chance to actually eat it, but it was pretty much the kill shot.

On the other hand, I had it in a tank with a yellow tail damsel and a Bangaii cardinal and they got along well. Not sure if I would keep a shrimp with it though, lol.

It prolly has something to do with how well you feed it, too.
I heard they make themselves like a cave and wait for a fish to swim in and close around it. Well that's what one lfs told me. They told me not to buy it.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard they make themselves like a cave and wait for a fish to swim in and close around it. Well that's what one lfs told me. They told me not to buy it.
Hey, I wouldn’t doubt it. I’ve personally never witnessed it try to attack a healthy fish but I’m sure it could happen.

lets hope not;)

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was kinda an impulse buy. Got it when I first set up my 20 gal a few yrs ago, not sure if it was even cycled at that point. Thought it was pretty cool, but no one at the lfs warned me it was capable of eating a fish...Well I definitely figured that out quickly after the puffer incident:oops:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back