Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my rock flowers is acting really weird. It's stretched up like this and has a thin stream of milky looking stuff coming out. All the others look fine. I moved these last night and did a water change. Did I make it mad ya think? Parameters are normal. They've never done this and I've had them over a year.
1114192018a-01.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if I should do an extra water change tomorrow? To remove the...mess. Lol
I would let it settle. You may end up with baby rfa. They won't look like parents. Colors can be all over the chats

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my rock flowers is acting really weird. It's stretched up like this and has a thin stream of milky looking stuff coming out. All the others look fine. I moved these last night and did a water change. Did I make it mad ya think? Parameters are normal. They've never done this and I've had them over a year.
1114192018a-01.jpeg
@Ron Reefman can answer for sure. I think carbon is what I read before. I'm sure a water change won't hurt though.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if I should do an extra water change tomorrow? To remove the...mess. Lol
I would let it settle. You may end up with baby rfa. They won't look like parents. Colors can be all over the chats

+1 THIS^^

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if it's the gravitational pull and not the light.
This is usually the case, because as the moon gets closer the tide rises, has to do more with tides but the tides coincide with the moon so hence spawn by full moon

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son does in his, but he only has one RFA. I gotta get him another one. I know the chances of getting a male/female...
I was told the skirt on the females are smooth and the males were bumpy. I'm calling bull. I have some with each kind of skirt spawning so...

Back