Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up to check my babys temperature ( he was at 39.9 at some point ) now he is gone down a little ... and I just can't go back to sleep , so I don't know if it's morning or night. I know we have icing rain outside and i'm scared we might loose electricity

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I woke up to check my babys temperature ( he was at 39.9 at some point ) now he is gone down a little ... and I just can't go back to sleep , so I don't know if it's morning or night. I know we have icing rain outside and i'm scared we might loose electricity
Do you have a plan in place if you do? For both family and tank? Glad to hear the fever is coming down a bit.

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have something to say about reefs ... I am mad about a product.
yesterday I got lucky, my water topper has gone awol ...
Now my DSB has lowered salinity stress and I can't do a water change so my baby doesnt wake up

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a battery airstone, ok , you just found what is my 'not so' ridiculous gift... last power outage I just shaked the water every 2-3 hours with a stick... did that on a 24h timelapse and everything went well

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GOOD question, for the next year and a half , I will be around so that is not a problem.
In fact the reef is supposed to be hers.
When I told her that I used to be a reef fitter back in the days she wanted one so bad .
I said fine , but only a small guy we can carry around becose I don't want to move a large reef it's a royal pain.
sooooooooo basically it's hers ;Facepalm
i'ts honestly already automated except water change and food.
Food can be automated but they will only eat dry food (I already have what I need for that)
I can make large sea water batch...
change the doser bottles is easy.

Back