0   0   0
"Do these stripes make my nose look big?"
IMG_3688.PNG

pshootr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight was nice. I got invited as a special guest of the Boy Scout banquet. They made peach cobbler because I love it! Good thing I wore a dress, I wouldn't have been able to breathe.
I read that the Boy scouts May declare bankruptcy. Perhaps this is why they wanted to accept girls? I also heard that the Girl scouts are suing boy scouts for this maneuver. I don't know what to think. But I'm glad that you had a good time.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read that the Boy scouts May declare bankruptcy. Perhaps this is why they wanted to accept girls? I also heard that the Girl scouts are suing boy scouts for this maneuver. I don't know what to think. But I'm glad that you had a good time.
I think it may very well be part of it.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight was nice. I got invited as a special guest of the Boy Scout banquet. They made peach cobbler because I love it! Good thing I wore a dress, I wouldn't have been able to breathe.

Congratulations on being honored. Peach cobbler is an excellent way to say thank you to someone.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can I rant for a sec? I just saw a local school featured on the news. There was a little girl wearing false eyelashes and tons of make-up. Elementary school! Ugh. C'mon folks. Ok, I'm done.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umm, did someone say peach cobbler? I've never been big into sweets but peach cobbler is an exception. Ok, so is German chocolate cake, gooseberry pie, strawberry rhubarb, blueberry muffins, should I keep going?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back