Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.

I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

I like the way she thinks. The last cichlid I owned was a Jack Dempsey.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@eatbreakfast I'd love your input. I have a small (handicapped) Clown, Tailspot, Neon Goby, and a Hi fin Goby. I'm looking to add another small fish. Firefish, Royal Gramma, or Pink Fairy Wrasse? This is a 29 biocube w/hood. Other suggestions would be welcome as well. (Wrasse would be expensive w/shipping)

Last edited:

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@eatbreakfast I'd love your input. I have a small (handicapped) Clown, Tailspot, Neon Goby, and a Hi fin Goby. I'm looking to add another small fish. Firefish, Royal Gramma, or Pink Fairy Wrasse? This is a 29 biocube w/hood. Other suggestions would be welcome as well. (Wrasse would be expensive w/shipping)
I don't like a fairy wrasse in a 29g. As they mature they are pretty active.

Fire fish and royal gramma are great options.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

At least she has taste. Yep you created a monster.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oops.... There goes coffee out my nose

;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

@Katrina71 get both ! !

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back