Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to check on the camper and I found a bottle of Jack Daniels hot cinnamon or something, Perfect for shoveling snow when it stops tonight....Better stop and get a beer chaser

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Scurvy keg is about 1/3 full and rest of the beer fridge is full. I think I'm all set....lololol
I havent been to a blizzard party since my 20’s. We used to blow it up during storms then go out to play once the alcohol took over. So much fun.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ice, Snow? What is this?

Screenshot_20190119-130825_Weather.jpg
I think I hear your teeth chattering in MA :)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent been to a blizzard party since my 20’s. We used to blow it up during storms then go out to play once the alcohol took over. So much fun.
We have hurricane parties down here... same concept, just with a different form of precipitation, and wind. A lot of wind.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several of the collage towns in Michigan had to enact an ordinance that during snow emergency's they cant sell Booze because the kids would empty the stores. They would find KID-Sickles in the snow

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several of the collage towns in Michigan had to enact an ordinance that during snow emergency's they cant sell Booze because the kids would empty the stores. They would find KID-Sickles in the snow
They havent done that in Boston yet but the kids pretty much have the city to themselves when the big ones hit here. Like 80 colleges or something in the city. They jump outa windows or off roofs and balconies into 10/15 foot snow banks.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They havent done that in Boston yet but the kids pretty much have the city to themselves when the big ones hit here. Like 80 colleges or something in the city. They jump outa windows or off roofs and balconies into 10/15 foot snow banks.

You ever hear something so mind boggling that you can't even try to imagine it...

That just happened.

5" of snow here is a blizzard and anthing over a dusting everything closes for days. Bread and milk fly off grocery store shelves like they are never going to cut wheat or milk a cow ever again. If there is snow or ice on one road that a school bus has to travel, the entire school district is closed until it thaws out. Plows and salt trucks are non existant.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back