Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will never use a Neotherm. I know both of you guys had issues. I do understand any piece of equipment can fail, but 2 of you...not going to risk it.
I don’t like to tell anyone that one product or another is terrible but there’s handful of things I just wont risk. Neotherm’s are on that list. Two of us in just this small group is enough for me.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t like to tell anyone that one product or another is terrible but there’s handful of things I just wont risk. Neotherm’s are on that list. Two of us in just this small group is enough for me.
Like I said, I never used one and never will. For 2-3 years they shipped a product prone to exploding so that's a huge fail to me.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stalked the hippie kid's tank to show you his sps growing like crazy
IMG_20190224_104000203.jpg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want something Pink other than cyano in the new tank!

I have a pink devils hand that I can get another frag of. I will try and capture an up to date pic. You liked it when it was tiny in my build thread.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pinkleather.jpg

Forgive the glass, I have been doing some serious cleaning this morning and will finish up in a bit.

Bonnie and Clyde had to get in the picture. They are my aquatics puppies. Swim right into my hand if I have food. They have grown so much @Katrina71 !

The leather is 5x the size it was 1/1/2019

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about the pink streaked fairy Wrasse?
The pink streaked wrasse is cool but not a Fairy. You do have loads of options for pink fairies though. Did I really just type that?? LoL. I stopped adding wrasse for a bit in my tank when I realized until they mature more I had too much pink/orange. Needed some more colors in the tank. Yeah, I’m way over due for an update. maybe today. You know I’m lazy.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pink streaked wrasse is cool but not a Fairy. You do have loads of options for pink fairies though. Did I really just type that?? LoL. I stopped adding wrasse for a bit in my tank when I realized until they mature more I had too much pink/orange. Needed some more colors in the tank. Yeah, I’m way over due for an update. maybe today. You know I’m lazy.
Not lazy! You pace yourself.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 133 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%

Back