Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you've never been to Shedd, you're in for a nice treat. It's not my favorite public aquarium as that goes to Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta. Shedd used to offer classes, back in the 90's and may still, on a variety of subjects. I took all the SW related ones. Some of the info I learned is still applicable even after 20+ years. Some of it has fallen by the wayside as many advancements have been made since then.

Have fun and don't pull a groin! (At the gym.)

Or the aquarium for that matter [emoji1320][emoji1320]

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the insight guys. I’ll do some more research today. I’m most curious about some sort of 50 lagoon now and building a stand. And there’s a used trigger 36 on Craigslist here for $100, that would be pretty legit I feel. Quite a step up from faulty seal/cracked biocube, lol.
@dantimdad I have a friend coming in town I am supposed to “show around” today, so your frags will be sent out tomorrow or Monday if you don’t want to risk the weekend shipping delays. My bad brother!

No worries man!

Have fun!

@crusso1993 I used to be a friend of Shedd's and volunteered one day a week. I got to see so many cool things that I incorporated (on a much smaller scale) into my fish room. Definitely a great place.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the insight guys. I’ll do some more research today. I’m most curious about some sort of 50 lagoon now and building a stand. And there’s a used trigger 36 on Craigslist here for $100, that would be pretty legit I feel. Quite a step up from faulty seal/cracked biocube, lol.
@dantimdad I have a friend coming in town I am supposed to “show around” today, so your frags will be sent out tomorrow or Monday if you don’t want to risk the weekend shipping delays. My bad brother!

Annnnnnd now we know where @dantimdad ranks in order of importance! I say you tell him you're shipping him that custom diffuser you 3D printed for him and then be like, "Oh, my cousin's friend's uncle's neighbor is stopping in town and I have to show him the local sights. Sorry, my bad brother." Lol

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries man!

Have fun!

@crusso1993 I used to be a friend of Shedd's and volunteered one day a week. I got to see so many cool things that I incorporated (on a much smaller scale) into my fish room. Definitely a great place.

Nice! I volunteered too but didn't mention it because I didn't want to blow my own horn. But look at you being all like TOOT! TOOT! TOOT! LOL ;)

WARNING TO EVERYONE; In the last several days I've slept about 5 hours total and am feeling stranger than my normally strange self. :eek:

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Annnnnnd now we know where @dantimdad ranks in order of importance! I say you tell him you're shipping him that custom diffuser you 3D printed for him and then be like, "Oh, my cousin's friend's uncle's neighbor is stopping in town and I have to show him the local sights. Sorry, my bad brother." Lol
Hahahaha ;Hilarious, nooo, it’s not like that at all haha. I haven’t seen this person in 8 years! Haha. lol @crusso1993 that was haliarious.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha ;Hilarious, nooo, it’s not like that at all haha. I haven’t seen this person in 8 years! Haha. lol @crusso1993 that was haliarious.

Yes, but you have NEVER seen me. :(

;Hilarious

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but you have NEVER seen me. :(

;Hilarious
Lol so true... dang lol. You like Dave and busters? I’ll toss in a D&B gift card with your frags :confused:, everyone likes video games & hot wings. No hard feelings ? :oops:Grasping at straws here ;Dead:( hahahah

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol so true... dang lol. You like Dave and busters? I’ll toss in a D&B gift card with your frags :confused:, everyone likes video games & hot wings. No hard feelings ? :oops:Grasping at straws here ;Dead:( hahahah

Dude, it's fine. Just jerking your chain.

Besides we aren't getting a DandB until next year. :(

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, it's fine. Just jerking your chain.

Besides we aren't getting a DandB until next year. :(
Lol, I figured.. well that will be cool! Your kids and you should like that ! Haha

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 95 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back