Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the bee sting I received catching a swarm for my wife does not look like a bruise any more...yeah. Funny thing the 4 bee hives we now have are her hobby but I captured her a new swarm just in time for mothers day this year. Something fishy going on around here....well not fishy....lol.
loads of swarms here

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tornados are scary. I was in a car and by the Grace of God did not die as the steeple of my church got ripped off less than 50 yards from me.
Seen one at Scott AFB. We called it in and the weather station on base dont worry about it. The clouds are not dense enough to produce a tornado. Oh its not effecting the base. It was beautiful.
Maybe 10 or so miles away. Hard to tell distance over empty fields and prairie.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard/felt an earthquake. Thought the gold mine about 5-10 miles away had an explosion... wasn't really all that bad. I'm waiting for SC to have another huge one tho, we have a fault running from Charleston all the way to thru the state.

Hurricanes, we have parties and get drunk... so yea. Big whoop...

Tornadoes scare the ship out of me.
Been shook awake with a 5.0 back in 2008. Southern Il has a major fault line. The last big caused the Mississippi to run backwards and bells in NY to ring.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No alerts from this forum ;Rage

Sunday was beautiful 68 but very windy. Planted some bananas, dahilas, lupine (wolf in latin prof lupine anybody) and speedwell.

Can a stuck on leather not releasing its shed suffocate part of the coral .

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No alerts from this forum ;Rage

Sunday was beautiful 68 but very windy. Planted some bananas, dahilas, lupine (wolf in latin prof lupine anybody) and speedwell.

Can a stuck on leather not releasing its shed suffocate part of the coral .

Moony!! Gotta love some HP!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snow, what snow... this is the south. Summer starts in April. Our overnight lows are higher than your highs.

Screenshot_20190520-034052_Weather.jpg
enjoy your sweaty bits. Going to be upper 60's low 70's this week. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Tornados are not easy to see when you are in one. That only shows from a distance. They really do sound like a train running right over your head.
THIS all you hear is a screaching screaming noise and it's so dark you can't tell you're in a tornado, I've been in 3.

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't imagine it snowing this time of year, although we did have a weird day a week ago that we had a high of 51 in may. Other than that its 80's and 90's with some storms brewing. We are on the edge of tornado alley so it's not something that happens often. I have seen one starting to gather up right above my work but it never formed. A couple of weeks ago we had the worst hail storm I've ever seen, in size and the amount. Tore a lot of stuff up around here and beat the crap out of all the cars, some of them bad enough to total out. West Texas we have a short winter, LONG summer and a stormy season in the middle. June and July usually include a couple straight weeks of triple digit heat, but at least we don't have the humidity. Except today......today woke up to 75 at 6:30 and humid as hell.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy. Sometimes I miss San Francisco which is roughly 65 and breezy year round.
When it gets over 110 for a couple weeks here outside of Sacramento we head out to San Francisco for the weekend. It is always the perfect temperature there for a big guy. Its nice having relief a mere 2 hours away.

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah I forgot to mention...Saturday at the speaking event I spoke to the guy who bought that geisemann T5 unit before I could get it, he's giving me his 6 bulb unit that he's replacing for free. Stoked!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want some honey honey.....:eek:did I just say that. seriously you sell honey? Ill take a jar
I can send you some at harvest time if you like....well if the wife will let me!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 45.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 71 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.4%
Back