Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I spend a lot of my free time in Alaska or Hawaii helping my uncle Chris. He scared off both his wife, and the resident black bears. He's a SEAL. He's quite funny, too.
He put a bear cub in my tent once.


Funny indeed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new