Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

How could you not love a weed like this?

IMG_20170615_134901513_HDR.jpg
 
Does gsp just peel off of a rock? A small piece? Mine has grown a little on to a nearby rock.

Yep, i peel it right off. Get it as soon as you can get a grip on it. Tweezers should work.
 
I don't want to hurt it in any way.
Does gsp just peel off of a rock? A small piece? Mine has grown a little on to a nearby rock.
You won't hurt it.
If it's growing well for you now, yea you just tear it. Usually where it's growing on the rock it'll always grow and is pretty tough to kill.
 
Just spray it down with weed killer. Worked fine for me at killing my gsp.... until my tank crashed. Lol jk I didn’t do that
 
I don't think I'll do it with tweezers. I'm just going to gently do it by hand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new