Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I can hear it now..." I'm so coral'd up. I don't know how I'm gettin' home"
 
Nah, I'm the same. I can't bring myself to get anything super valuable as I've had 2 crashes in the last year in my tiny 5 gallon. Maybe when I get my Reef Savvy 30 gallon when I finally move... So pumped!!
 
I am curious what y'all think about buying saltwater. How long can you store it? I'm not confident enough to make my own yet. Locally there seems to be drastically differing opinions.
 
BTW. I almost messed up big with doing this recently. I decided to keep an airstone in it all the time. I forgot to factor in evaporation with the container not being sealed anymore. Duh. Salinity was luckily only slightly higher. I did fix it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new