Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

This morning the clown was MIA. There he was swimming in the filter area. I said "Really?" And started laughing. He was easy to net.
 
How about a martini?
IMG_4795.JPG
I use that Grey Goose to wash down my Advil every morning. ;Drool
Needless to say, bad influences.;Hilarious;Dead
 
This morning the clown was MIA. There he was swimming in the filter area. I said "Really?" And started laughing. He was easy to net.
Toldya to get a darn mesh cover. Didn't realize the little guy was so dang small, though.
 
Half of the hornets will be going to a friend anyway. I guess I'll tolerate them.
 
Yeah, I like black hornets the best. Got one as a HH and recently hasn't opened. Ssssssuuuuupppppeeeerrrrr cool. Black with a neon yellow ring around the mouth and neon yellow tentacles.
 
Yeah, I like black hornets the best. Got one as a HH and recently hasn't opened. Ssssssuuuuupppppeeeerrrrr cool. Black with a neon yellow ring around the mouth and neon yellow tentacles.
Got a pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new