- Joined
- Jun 24, 2009
- Messages
- 10,130
- Reaction score
- 42,288
- Location
- Hartselle Alabama
- What state or country do you live in
- Alabama
I live in the south. Have for 26 years. I still can't stand slow drivers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll come across a tank one day.
Yes. In Knoxville. I'd like a cube.Are you currently searching for a bigger tank? Where is it your located I can keep my eyes out for ya!
Yes. In Knoxville. I'd like a cube.
My mom and dad live down there...that's probably what you remember.Oh ok thought you may have been closer to me (Florida) I see tanks all the time for great prices.
A Weirdo update...he is still in his spot. His tentacles are still not bubbled, but his color is nicer than ever.
My mom and dad live down there...that's probably what you remember.
She is very aware of where the nem is now...Glad he is staying put. That was a harrowing time for sure. Does the Goby ever check out her old spot, or does she stay really clear of him now?
I've been asked to partake with a lady of the evening a guy hired . I end the conversation with there are some bugs I can't kill.
Do not, and I repeat, do not, touch anyone’s cheek with your lips.
Okay I’m a gonna go throw up now :(. So gross.
Yeah, i got bored one day and went out to buy one, found a good deal in Jersey.
Women kiss women. Women kiss men. Men kiss men. Sorry guys, but you cannot avoid the man kiss.
@fabutahoun that's my dream but alas never to be....only have room for tank
I will keep an eye out. I can always meet ya halfway in your neck of the woods.
I have nudis in the tank right now.
@sfin52 why does that have to be so dang far???? Ugh
I need to explain the full frontal hug with no boundaries.
I missed a couple pages and now we’re hugging and kissing.
My cheeks were so numb that time
he called for an officer., he was crying so hard I felt bad.
I was going to take you to prison. I changed my mind and I'll let you off the hook this time
Glad he is staying put. That was a harrowing for sure.
pretend that it never happened
I may need forgiveness from all of you guys
Who knew it was so complicated “kiss police” who monitors everyone