Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

No Scopas but i did get a red head.... fairy wrasse.
IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
Great Fish, I love mine.
 
Just read siggy’s post (#8033) and you will be caught up.
Funny! I didn't realize the posts were numered until just now when I seen this and turned my phone side ways. Sometimes I crack me up! ;Hilarious
 
Dang! I see more corals in little Einstein's furture! Great Job Little Hippie Kid!

I see I have a bit of catching up to do. Who is the hippie? Is it a term of endearment, 60's Bohemian Hippy (they are different) or ? (not judging - I grew up in in Bezerkly (Berkeley actually).

When did art, PE, and a couple other classes there also add a grade for behavior? Granted my kids are older and it is years since I've seen a 5th grade music/pe and associated sub grade.

Nice photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new