Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

So the Tang police are on my tail;Watching... just waiting for a crude post to fail.;Eggonface I thought about just laying low;Stop..Its just not my way to dodge and roll.;Wacky. So... Sorry to those I slighted:mad: and to this thread that I blighted!;Troll

Sorry if I was out of line in ether of the two strings.

@fabutahoun Our cultures are slightly different and I may have offended you, so I must apologize I meant no harm.

@Fudsey @Sarah24! @saltyfilmfolks @Musovski @dantimdad @NY_Caveman @Katrina71 Hope all is well!
 
So the Tang police are on my tail;Watching... just waiting for a crude post to fail.;Eggonface I thought about just laying low;Stop..Its just not my way to dodge and roll.;Wacky. So... Sorry to those I slighted:mad: and to this thread that I blighted!;Troll

Sorry if I was out of line in ether of the two strings.

@fabutahoun Our cultures are slightly different and I may have offended you, so I must apologize I meant no harm.

@Fudsey @Sarah24! @saltyfilmfolks @Musovski @dantimdad @NY_Caveman @Katrina71 Hope all is well!

I did not know ever
That you were so clever

 
Hippie kid's tank
IMG_20190114_183119686.jpg
 

Love this one. I have been thinking about Euphyllia a lot lately. I think the Peppermint Shrimp I had killed my Hammer. Now that the Peppermint is gone, I am starting to feel ready.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new