Anyone else feel my pain? #privacy
MVIMG_20190711_223835448.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurricanes are reasons to party in the south! Unless you're a utility worker... at least I don't get called out for storms like linemen, but I do still have to report for my normal shift even if the earth opens up and demons fly out of the fissure. That's when I load up the log chains and chainsaw in the back of the truck... never know when you might need to clear a tree off the road. As long as there is still a road.... had that happen in the 1000 year flood back in '15. Good thing was, I didn't have to go back to work until it was clear.

Last edited:

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else feel my pain? #privacy
MVIMG_20190711_223835448.jpg
Loki loves showers. Tries to sneak into the shower with us. He even begs to take shower.

Nemo our clown fishing kitty. Likes to go into the bathroom with us. She has fallen into the shower a couple of times.

Sorry all following sentences have been removed from reef2reef. Please keep this pg @Musovski is around

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone who is into using apps and wants to try one for your tank.

I ran across this app this morning and have to say it looks pretty user friendly and robust.

I believe @Hemmdog uses a similar app. I also have seen @NY_Caveman 's copious system of spreadsheets.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this because I just saw something shiny. I suppose it's just to introduce the app. If anyone decides to employ the app can you please give us some feedback? Thanks!

Oh, it's for android... sorry you iPhone users.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dyhwang.aquariumnote
I am using that app. It works great to keep track of things

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been doing well with that $50 Aqua Knight light... so well, she's just going to get another one. I'm not planning on putting anything in here extremely light demanding. She's got an incredible hulk lepto glowing on the sand bed, the tank is just too big for one light. The Duncan colony was closed for a while, but after a small water change and a few quick puffs from the turkey baster, it's opening back up. Acans are still alive, and still closed up tight. I have a feeling the angels are nipping at them.
I have an Aqua night led that she can have. I am in a longer tank now so i had to upgrade. It was purchased Christmas and used about 4 months.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, you don’t want to buy anything you have to keep cold. You don’t have to keep liquor cold. :)
I never understood why there was a rush to buy perishables when there is a very high risk you will lose power to keep said perishables from, perishing.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%

Back