OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the tip, I'm sure it could be arranged but not on a direct flight from Calgary.
Flights with a short layover are not bad at all. Actually kind of nice. We can help you pick flight options like what airports suck.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at Edisto Beach,SC with my cousins and wanted to share with you guys:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Some great fried squash and zucchini :)
3.jpg

Nice big fresh shrimp
4.jpg

This is my aunt looking at the feast (notice the pan fried potatoes and onions at the bottom)
5.jpg
I've been there before!.... and just about all the other beaches in SC. Hehe, they are all within 2 hours of me. Edisto is really pretty tho, and not stupid crowded like Charleston or Myrtle... Enjoy all that food, it looks great!

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y'all think the nem still looks healthy? I see him everyday. I am reluctant to get too comfortable. My lighting may not keep him happy.
What are the light parameters?

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know. I don't own a par meter.
Your nem does not look that bad to me maybe it needs more light but also more flow. I hope you can get it to the point you want.

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya. Been crazy busy and it looks like I'm about 50 pages of messenges behind. Lol. Hope everyone has been good.
Well, it looks like the truck might be out the door. Needs a lot more than an oil change lol
Sorry about your truck. Going through car trouble myself but at least it's not a complete loss. That has to hurt.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya. Been crazy busy and it looks like I'm about 50 pages of messenges behind. Lol. Hope everyone has been good.

Sorry about your truck. Going through car trouble myself but at least it's not a complete loss. That has to hurt.

It's not that it's a complete loss it's just whether or not it's worth the repair bill. Sorry for your car troubles I hope you can get them solved soon. :)

And yeah if you aren't on often these hooligans can sure talk! It can be real hard to catch up

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it looks like the truck might be out the door. Needs a lot more than an oil change lol
Well, sorry to hear you have to part ways with a trusted friend. This song was written by Neil Young when he had to say goodbye to his old Cadillac hearse he used to drive. And ... he's Canadian. :)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should have seen me flying into DFW at 19 having never flown commercially. Luckily, the pilots invited me to stay in their lounge. 4 hrs in that airport would have made me need a drink.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y'all think the nem still looks healthy? I see him everyday. I am reluctant to get too comfortable. My lighting may not keep him happy.
Seriously, I think it looks more full every day. Now what was all this talk about size and leather?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.8%
Back