Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Cultivated Reef

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
See that's kindof what I was thinking, I don't like feeling rushed, especially if I'm seeing things for the first time. What about Universal? Different park altogether no?
It is, and you can easily mix Disney with Universal. Many people do. It's been a LONG time since I've been to Universal but at that time it was a park you could easily do in a Day. I'd imagine it takes 2 days now.

Hemmdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
See that's kindof what I was thinking, I don't like feeling rushed, especially if I'm seeing things for the first time. What about Universal? Different park altogether no?
Yea different park. The Disney water parks in Orlando are incredible to. You should do that as well. Especially blizzard beach.

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
Yea different park. The Disney water parks in Orlando are incredible to. You should do that as well. Especially blizzard beach.
I was looking at that it looks pretty awesome! Holy too much to cram into a couple weeks!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
I was looking at that it looks pretty awesome! Holy too much to cram into a couple weeks!!
Best advice I can give is to go for no more than a week for your first trip. You will learn so much from that first trip that it will make the next trip much better. And Disney is a learning experience. You won't enjoy it nearly as much if you just show up and try to play things by ear.

Musovski

Tangs, Clowns, Butterflies & Softies!
View Badges
Reaction score
@Katrina71 those are gorgeous pics. I dont dare put lps in with all my leathers.
ive had quite good luck with LPS in with all my leathers, however SPS will not take it.

12gallonsofhex

View Badges
Reaction score
It's what happens when you talk about a chev, things just break upon word of one :p :p ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
It saddens me to say that buying a new American built car is a waste of money. I say this as a lifelong mechanic and auto body tech. I would only buy American if I needed a large deisel truck, and with the emission restrictions even those are no longer reliable. The Japanese have kicked our butt in automotive engineering quality and longevity. I hope we can change that someday soon.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm at Edisto Beach,SC with my cousins and wanted to share with you guys:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Some great fried squash and zucchini :)
3.jpg

Nice big fresh shrimp
4.jpg

This is my aunt looking at the feast (notice the pan fried potatoes and onions at the bottom)
5.jpg
Seriously? You post food and beach pics and didn't pick me up on the way?

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Alright @JoshH you can get pretty good deals on park packages. Disney or SeaWorld. I think a romantic Disney trip would be nice before you have kids.

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
Alright @JoshH you can get pretty good deals on park packages. Disney or SeaWorld. I think a romantic Disney trip would be nice before you have kids.
Thanks @Katrina71 that was our thoughts as well. Oh heck I forgot about SeaWorld! ;Facepalm

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Do y'all think the nem still looks healthy? I see him everyday. I am reluctant to get too comfortable. My lighting may not keep him happy.

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 160 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 148 42.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 38 11.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Cool Reef Corals
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls