Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See that's kindof what I was thinking, I don't like feeling rushed, especially if I'm seeing things for the first time. What about Universal? Different park altogether no?
It is, and you can easily mix Disney with Universal. Many people do. It's been a LONG time since I've been to Universal but at that time it was a park you could easily do in a Day. I'd imagine it takes 2 days now.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See that's kindof what I was thinking, I don't like feeling rushed, especially if I'm seeing things for the first time. What about Universal? Different park altogether no?
Yea different park. The Disney water parks in Orlando are incredible to. You should do that as well. Especially blizzard beach.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's what happens when you talk about a chev, things just break upon word of one :p :p ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Great so now I have four Canadian built Chevys that run....what is not to like?:cool:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at that it looks pretty awesome! Holy too much to cram into a couple weeks!!
Best advice I can give is to go for no more than a week for your first trip. You will learn so much from that first trip that it will make the next trip much better. And Disney is a learning experience. You won't enjoy it nearly as much if you just show up and try to play things by ear.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS was here...

IMG_20190813_140938.jpg

Thanks @Katrina71

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's what happens when you talk about a chev, things just break upon word of one :p :p ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
It saddens me to say that buying a new American built car is a waste of money. I say this as a lifelong mechanic and auto body tech. I would only buy American if I needed a large deisel truck, and with the emission restrictions even those are no longer reliable. The Japanese have kicked our butt in automotive engineering quality and longevity. I hope we can change that someday soon.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm at Edisto Beach,SC with my cousins and wanted to share with you guys:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Some great fried squash and zucchini :)
3.jpg

Nice big fresh shrimp
4.jpg

This is my aunt looking at the feast (notice the pan fried potatoes and onions at the bottom)
5.jpg
Seriously? You post food and beach pics and didn't pick me up on the way?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright @JoshH you can get pretty good deals on park packages. Disney or SeaWorld. I think a romantic Disney trip would be nice before you have kids.

Thanks @Katrina71 that was our thoughts as well. Oh heck I forgot about SeaWorld! ;Facepalm

Back