Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.

Looking like I might be losing another dog. Spent most of the night at the ER with my other old dog. Glad we brought him because he would not have made it through the night. He collapsed after being there only a short while. Have to go pick him up there soon and get him to his regular vet to see what can be done. Not looking good at the moment.
I am so sorry, Gary. We all are with you.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas grow too fast... they're pretty, but jeez, I got too many. IMO, they should be last thing added so they can be contained.
I treated zoas/palys like GSP in my tank. They have their own large rock and when they overgrow it I can change out the rock and start again.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral expo is coming up. Please let me know if there is something on your wish list. Hippie kid snags some good deals.
Do you have special corals or fish in mind?

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might actually be going back to the Dr. Still coughing. 3rd visit. My out of pocket is not met either. I'm frustrated.
We are all frustrated with our new healthcare plans. Get this; my wife and I changed to my insurance when the baby was born. This meant that we were double covered for the month of April. Her insurance is saying my insurance should be the primary, and my insurance is saying hers should be the primary. Neither of them has paid the bill yet, and we are still arguing with them. Ready for the twist? Both insurance companies are Blue Cross Blue Shield! No matter what BCBS is both of our insurance carriers! Makes me want to kick Obamacare in the baby-maker.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red/pink Kenya tree. I always check out fungia and RFA too.
I like fungia ! their colors and polips, specially oranges; somehow I couldn’t keep them alive for long in my old nano. Never have a RFA but they look really nice. Hope you can find them and feel better !

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@12gallonsofhex What is wrong with them? That's ridiculous. Mine is BC/crap also.
I dont know. I get the feeling they hope I am going to give up and pay the bill myself, but I have assured them that with my $1100.00 monthly premium I will not let it go. I think the health insurance system is compromised. I miss the days when I paid a reasonable premium, got good healthcare and it didnt break the bank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back