Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting technical... me likes. I have the same type of pad I use when planning out a new construction project. I have a scale drawing of a patio/burn pit I hope to start on this winter around here somewhere...

I have a few pads of different sizes and I usually go through each size at a different stage of the planning ending with the size above for final somewhat scaled drawings. I've got a few pads full of my crazy ideas and the smaller ones are cheaper to essentially doodle ideas on.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, still hammering out the details but just about to put this bad boy on someone's build schedule. :D :D :D

20190815_203833.jpg
Frag section 4"x14"?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag section 4"x14"?

It's about 8" High x 15 3/4" Long x 14" wide. The panel on the front is solid white the actual sump goes right to the bottom which is 14" H in total. Not a very big frag section but it will due for quite some time. I don't plan on fragging anything for a long while nor add a crazy amount at once so I think I'll be okay

It is something I'm still toying around with, I might make it take up half the sump and eliminate the fuge and go with an ATS like @Fin suggested. I just don't know enough about them to nix the fuge yet.

Last edited:

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had blood drawn. Hoping my white count has gone down finally

Long story. Thought I might have luekemia. Been seeing an oncologist. Yes, I chose not to talk about it until I was sure what was going on.

Turns out because of an insane tolerance for pain, I had kidney stones for months and it resulted in Kidney, UT, and bladder infections all at once for months. How fun!

Count is down to 11000 today so it's about normal.
I hope everything works good for you. Sending positive vibes.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not mean this to sound like sour grapes, but the new banner looks a bit Halloween-ish.
I actually like it! But it is steep. I thought about it but it’s like; get a lightly used mp40 on the marketplace guaranteed, or pay for a banner and a “chance” to win a few things

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope everything works good for you. Sending positive vibes.

It's all good now bud. Stupid high pain tolerance!

They actually asked me to find a medical school doing a study because they are shocked at it.

HAHAHAHA!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back