Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently waiting for that right now, she just coughed and said "I'm ok" so I know it's gonna be a long night
Someone get that kid some 7-up or ginger ale ! Stat!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pillow Potion is a gift from the heavens.
Sleeping already.
The nurses gave that to me at the hospital to help me sleep, we've been using it at home ever since.

Well atleast it's your daughter and not me you have to deal with. I'm quite the dramatic sick person !

Atleast you have a plan, I hope your daughter feels better soon for both your sakes. :)

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.

So I'm checking out the tank at night during lights out.
I found two purple things next to my zoas, anyone wanna try and ID these things?
If I had to guess I'd say a sponge of some sort.

aog sp.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've been around just not making too many comments and using the emoji's button. Sometimes, it's better not to say anything when one has nothing good to say. Healthcare = nothing good to say.

He is home and resting quietly. Goes back tomorrow morning for more blood work. He ate a liitle this evening (food and treats), which was good. I think he is enjoying his shaved belly on the cold tile floor. I have him a nice soft comfy bed fixed, but he prefers the coolness of the tile. He is hanging in there.

3C2C9724-CD58-4803-8796-270564F4FC1A.jpeg

Happy Saber is back home.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin and @Why-Me how are the kids this morning?
He had a quiet night. We all just passed out for the evening, having had no sleep the night before - even Cassie. Wil have to get him to the vet this morning for more blood work and x-rays (I think). They are keeping track of the size of his spleen. With everything going on yesterday, I forgot to feed my fish. I am hearing my Copperband smacking at the water surface, so better get the mysis out. :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had multiple "partners" with a bad kidney infection

He presumed because I was an attractive young female back then.
You still are! ;)
I read it like your friends had kidney infections o_O
It's all good now bud. Stupid high pain tolerance!

They actually asked me to find a medical school doing a study because they are shocked at it.

HAHAHAHA!
Same here, I had a ruptured and two herniated disks for years, only ate vitamin M (800mg) when I finally got an MRI the doc said I should be on the ground crying. When they wanted to get me into surgery I said no because I was going Deer hunting in a week they freaked out...I lived with it that long what was a couple of more weeks. He did say to stay out of the trees :rolleyes:
close their eyes and you start poking them with a needle to see if they flinch?
Lepper?

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be heading to Missouri tonight. We will get to visit with Daniel all day tomorrow and part of the day Thursday. Unfortunately, he won't get to graduate with his company. If he is over the respiratory infection, then he will go to the training camp for three weeks starting Monday, then take the PT test again and go to AIT. This will put him 3 weeks later getting home so he will miss his birthday.

Back