Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be heading to Missouri tonight. We will get to visit with Daniel all day tomorrow and part of the day Thursday. Unfortunately, he won't get to graduate with his company. If he is over the respiratory infection, then he will go to the training camp for three weeks starting Monday, then take the PT test again and go to AIT. This will put him 3 weeks later getting home so he will miss his birthday.
Just great you get to see him.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will be heading to Missouri tonight. We will get to visit with Daniel all day tomorrow and part of the day Thursday. Unfortunately, he won't get to graduate with his company. If he is over the respiratory infection, then he will go to the training camp for three weeks starting Monday, then take the PT test again and go to AIT. This will put him 3 weeks later getting home so he will miss his birthday.
I want to love this because you get to see him, but sad that he has to go through this and miss his birthday!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This little guy isn't happy that I keep messing with his flow. I may give him a little more light. IDK. Part of me wants to just let it ride.
MVIMG_20190820_074828146.jpg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Katrina. While we are very proud of him and can't wait to see him, he is very upset by all of this and feels like he wasted his time. I have assured him he hasn't but I can understand the feeling. I got hurt 3 days before graduation and actually watched it from a hospital window. :(

We will do all we can to try and lift his spirits and get his head and heart back in the game.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Katrina. While we are very proud of him and can't wait to see him, he is very upset by all of this and feels like he wasted his time. I have assured him he hasn't but I can understand the feeling. I got hurt 3 days before graduation and actually watched it from a hospital window. :(

We will do all we can to try and lift his spirits and get his head and heart back in the game.
Been there. I tore an ab muscle in half during my academy.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there. I tore an ab muscle in half during my academy.

I tore three during basic. Nothing to show for it but a 7" scar and piece of government screen holding it all in. LOL!

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little guy isn't happy that I keep messing with his flow. I may give him a little more light. IDK. Part of me wants to just let it ride.
MVIMG_20190820_074828146.jpg
I say let it ride, stop changing.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stinks. So he has to repeat part of basic that is rough to be sure. He will get through it. The other guys will look up to him as well especially since he was sick.

My grandmother died while I was in basic. They gave me the option to go home or stay. I talked to my Uncle and dad. They told me to stay but the decision is mine. They also said that Mama wouldn't went me to be with another training flight. So I stayed.

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only reason I changed his flow is that he retracted a few times during the day as if he needed a rest from so much flow.
Good call then. Sometimes I forget yours is a young’un.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

crap I got a coin to send you. That went quick.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back