Pfffft bta's! ;)

DSC_0603 (1024x733).jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So cool!!!!!! I have another as well. Love him so much, had to get a partner. Totally beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing.
I have 2 as well... They stay hidden mostly under the RFAs in the back of the tank. I did see one out on top of the rock last night at feeding time with his little fans out.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 4th, member when the prez mentioned taking over the airports during the revolutionary war?
I got a meme of george washington on his horse, horse is standing in cockpit of a fighter jet at an airport.
It's hilarious whether you like the current prez or not.
i would've posted it but don't wanna start a huge meme war and/or worse some sort of political rift between anyone in here. It's all in good fun.
That's a good one.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it looks like I go out to pasture on January 1st. Had a talk with my boss today and let him know I would be retiring at the end of December. Kinda felt a little different than I thought it would - more like jumping off a bridge without a bungee cord attached. I figure I can sell unused aquarium equipment and live for about a year off of that alone. :)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, it looks like I go out to pasture on January 1st. Had a talk with my boss today and let him know I would be retiring at the end of December. Kinda felt a little different than I thought it would - more like jumping off a bridge without a bungee cord attached. I figure I can sell unused aquarium equipment and live for about a year off of that alone. :)
That is awesome!!! Saying it and doing it are way different. That last day will be bitter sweet.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great!
Good news, I am jealous !

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back