Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

AnxiousReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is so tempting, but I promised my tank no new corals for a long time. I really want the tank to just relax and mature.
5A60C64C-3B9F-4233-83EF-7A14AEC24B74.gif

AnxiousReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are all terrible! Honestly though, the overall tank is more important to me than any one piece. At least that is what I keep telling myself.
I was on the same boat but just jumped shipped today I’m a little disappointed in myself doesn’t help when you have a car and lfs isn’t that far

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. It is in the cart. I hate you all.

The thing is I really want a plate coral and this one is the perfect colors for my tank and tastes. Nicest one I have ever seen maybe other than @Retro Reefer’s orange one.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

The thing is I really want a plate coral and this one is the perfect colors for my tank and tastes. Nicest one I have ever seen maybe other than @Retro Reefer’s orange one.
You know you don't hate us.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

giphy.gif

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back