• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

brand new acrylic frag racks

Item Price
$120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Amado

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
511
Reaction score
432
Location
Edison nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag rack

12 Neon green 12” X4”

2 neon green 10” x 5

4 x clear 8” x4

2 black 12 x 5”

2 black 10” x 5

1 black 8” x 5”

1 red 12 x 5

4 stanging frag rack

$120 takes the lot
pick up in
Edison NJ 08820
no shipping

IMG_0591.jpeg IMG_0594.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new