Brand new carbon doser

Item Price
$400.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

somethingfishyny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$400 shipped never used never touched water. grab it now!
20230213_130532.jpg
20230213_130508 (2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new