• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Ecotech MP40 Wet Side

Jeff_H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
359
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I live in Glendora California. I shutdown my DT tank and I'm in the process of selling everything. Today I have a brand new Ecotech Marine Wet Side Assembly. This wetside has never been used. When I had my system up, I always kept a spare in case one of my four in the tank failed and I needed to replace it. It's a great deal given a new one is over $80 after taxes.

The price is $55 (firm) + shipping to your address if you're not local.

Please note, I will be using UPS for shipping as they are far more reliable than USPS, and since I'm the one assuming all the risk for resolving any lost or damaged packages, I think it's fair that I get to choose the carrier.

IMG_3948.JPEG


IMG_3949.JPEG


IMG_3950.JPEG
 
pmed
 
themcfreak I sent pm 1 hr after post havent heard a thing. FYI
 
Sorry, I sold it to a local person who didn't require shipping or Paypal fees.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new