• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new G6 pros

Item Price
1600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Company101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
314
Reaction score
35
Location
Westmoreland, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just gauging interest if anyone is looking for these lights?
These lights are brand new still in unopened boxes. I also have a hanging bar kit for them.

$1600

20251010_214935_95CF2C37-6E84-4E04-993A-F9F7AA156B68.png

20251010_214935_C57C6227-6196-43B7-93CA-FFF62E652969.png

20251010_214935_B3AC11B5-F8AD-40EF-9FBB-2865D2161EA9.png

20251010_214935_222C84A2-6C47-4955-A75A-AE854BDBF4E0.png

20251010_214935_9ACB5CFE-9AB8-4325-8B46-25476D7885D5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new